We are looking for two highly motivated undergraduate or graduate student with strong writing and editing skills with an interest in foreign affairs who would like to volunteer to help edit and revise TIB’s publications; as well as help improve and sustain TIB’s strict quality control elements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edit, revise and help improve the quality of TIB’s publications
- Develop quality control elements and procedures; research and develop new article types.
- Interact with the global network of contributors.
- Contribute to TIB through publications.
- We have two editor positions available; one for Weekly Brief and one for web articles.
The Intelligence Brief is an online non-partisan non-political international non-profit organization. We believe in the power of information to foment action. Our mission is to mobilize millennial’s of all backgrounds to discuss, analyze, and act upon global issues. We accomplish our mission via analytical and impact-driven publications by millennial’s for millennial’s.