The Intern will create all documentation or both open account and export transactions including invoices and various certificates. Create all packing lists and work with sales administration and suppliers to obtain this information. This position will be from now until about August.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for putting together 30+ sets of documents per day, which are then submitted to banks and/or directly to customers
- Responsible for working with various certification agencies depending on the final destination of the order
- Review letters of credit
- Responsible for making sure certain filings are made with the US government prior to exporting
- Communicate with customs brokers on imports to the US
- Work closely with freight forwarders to ensure the documentation process flow smoothly
- Create insurance certificates on-line with company’s insurance provider
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly detailed oriented and open to repetitive tasks
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Able to meet deadlines
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Normal office environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.