Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Technical Advisor (Ecosystem and Supporting Programs) to support The Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED)’s mission to deliver clean energy demonstration projects at scale in partnership with the private sector to accelerate deployment, market adoption, and the equitable transition to a decarbonized energy system. The Technical Advisor will provide program support to the Office of Clean Energy Demonstration(OCED) Strategy and Program Development office.
- Support OCED’s leadership to advance the Office’s mission and programs
- Advise on planning, design, and development of funding programs (financial assistance, prizes, intermediary partnership agreements, work with National Laboratories) to address systemic barriers and to create a robust ecosystem around the clean energy demonstration projects funded by OCED
- Support planning informational workshops, organizing merit reviews, briefing selection officials, and collaborating with Federal officials on program planning and management.
- Support monitoring and evaluating technology area project portfolios to ensure program and individual project performance goals are met
- Assist the government team with synthesizing information flowing from internal and external stakeholders, supporting decision-making, and ensuring execution of directives at Federal offices, National Laboratories, and industry partnership organizations.
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- Technical expertise in clean energy technologies
- Experience with small businesses/start-ups/incubators/accelerators
- Experience in technology transfer and commercialization
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and experience in conducting risk versus payoff assessments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Master of Science (MS) or Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree
Includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, vision, and dental benefits
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.