Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Technical Advisor (Technology Liftoff Analysis Knowledge Base) to support The Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED)’s mission to deliver clean energy demonstration projects at scale in partnership with the private sector to accelerate deployment, market adoption, and the equitable transition to a decarbonized energy system. The Technical Advisor will provide federal program support to the Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations(OCED) Market Energy Analysis office.
- Develop an inventory of analysis resources, input data assumptions, and key resources or references that support the knowledge base across hundreds of inter-related parameters in the technical knowledge base underpinning the Pathways to Commercial Liftoff analysis workflows
- Develop data management capabilities to warehouse assumptions and scenario choices for scalable referencing across multiple versions and stakeholders
- Maintain analysis resources up-to-date as new data and resources become available in collaboration with a cross-functional team of topical leads and industry experts
- Lead cross-functional alignment processes among energy technology analysis experts, including technology SMEs, strategic analysts, finance experts, techno-economic analysis (TEA) and lifecycle cost analysis (LCA) experts, and others
- Support data warehousing integration with enterprise-wide data management evolution, as needed, to include: articulate priority needs to inform enterprise-wide design team, and adapt data warehousing approach as needed pending enterprise-wide capability adds
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- Experience in scenario-based analysis and version management to support cross-disciplinary analysis teams
- Broad sector knowledge spanning two or more critical technologies related to the clean energy transition
- Familiar with enterprise-level database and analysis tools
- Demonstrated comfort with technical terminology across engineering and finance
- Expert-level written and oral communication skills and ability to engage with a range of audiences
- Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
Includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, vision, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.