2021 Vermont Lake Monsters Internship Program
The Vermont Lake Monsters are currently accepting applications for interns to begin work in May 2021. The various positions provide interested and qualified candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience with a FCBL (The Futures Collegiate Baseball League) Baseball team. Our season runs from mid May until the middle of August during which we play a 68 game schedule (38 home games, 30 away games) in the FCBL. The team, originally founded in 1994, annually draws roughly 85,000 fans — an impressive feat for a state with a population of just over 600,000 people. All home games are played at historic Centennial Field in beautiful Burlington, Vermont.
Interns will learn multiple aspects of the sport industry while working closely with the Front Office staff including: public/community relations, marketing, promotions, ticket operations, sales, client relations, and Front Office duties. The internship runs from early May until the middle of August.
Qualified candidates, who receive the opportunity to accept a position with the ball club, are expected to accentuate and uphold the tremendous historic tradition upon which the Vermont Lake Monsters has been built.
Application procedure and requirements for interested candidates:
- Candidates interested in the internship program must be available to work evening hours:
- Including weeknights and weekends
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to make their internship their top priority for the summer months
- Candidates are required to have their own means of transportation
- Candidates are required to have their own housing in the area
- Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to the following email address:
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
The Vermont Lake Monsters Baseball Club is an equal opportunity employer
All applications must be submitted with all required materials above.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.