· Preparing detailed reports on audit findings
· Drafting financial statements and related notes to the financial statements
· Detecting client discrepancies and making appropriate adjusting journal entries to fix such discrepancies
· Tax return preparation at both the individual and corporate level
· QuickBooks navigation
· Establishing and maintaining client relationships
· BS/BA degree – concentration in Accounting and active pursuit of CPA
· Master Degree is a plus
· CPA preferred, not required
· Employee benefit plan audit experience a plus, but not required (audits of 401(k) plans, annuity plans, pension plans, etc.)
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
· Proficiency with Intuit QuickBooks is a plus
· Familiarity with Lacerte Tax Software and Advance Flow Engagement audit software is a plus
· Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.