At Webster Bank, we know our employees are the engine behind our success. We make it a point to provide the opportunities and support you need to build a meaningful and rewarding career. On of the exciting programs we offer is our Summer Internship Program – a 10 week program designed for those who are looking to begin a career in the banking industry.
As a Summer Intern, you will:
• Participate in challenging work assignments
• Learn about the Webster organization and our business units
• Gain exposure to senior leadership
• Build practical work experience
• Receive guidance and support from a mentor
As an intern at Webster Bank, you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with Webster bankers to gain valuable experience, knowledge and skills. Every internship opportunity is structured to provide you with a meaningful experience and broad exposure to our lines of business and corporate functions.
The Audit Interns will be responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Team with a wide range of activities.
· Collect, understand, process, verify and report related-information as needed
· Ad hoc reporting
· Assignment of special projects as needed
· Present professional analytical and management support work assignments
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· Current undergraduate or graduate student; Preferred: 2-4 years college experience
· Interest in banking/financial services industry
· Resourceful, motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
· Highly organized
· Proficient in Excel and Word
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Diligent and dependable
· Have good judgment skills and a strong sensitivity to follow-through and be diligent about