This role is for those who are currently pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degree and have not yet graduated.
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
At WTW (NASDAQ: WTW), we provide data-driven, insight-led solutions in the areas of people, risk and capital. Leveraging the global view and local expertise of our colleagues serving 140 countries and markets, we help you sharpen your strategy, enhance organizational resilience, motivate your workforce and maximize performance.
Working shoulder to shoulder with you, we uncover opportunities for sustainable success—and provide perspective that moves you.
Create a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know opportunity.
Create your future. The complexity, costs and risks associated with employee benefits pose an increasing threat to business performance. An enterprise-wide strategy for managing benefits gives our clients the framework to develop programs that work in concert to help attract and retain top talent in a cost-effective manner so they can offer benefits that give them a competitive edge while meeting the needs of their employees.
Our Retirement team provides expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
Explore an opportunity. As a Pension Outsourcing Benefits Analyst you will contribute as part of a team to provide general administration support and basic pension administration tasks. You will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts and work with the client service delivery team as well as interface with clients to answer questions, resolve issues and complete projects.
Love your work. You will partner with team members on the following objectives:
- Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
- Work cooperatively with other team members (Willis Towers Watson plan administrators, actuaries) to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design (e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
- Follow and update documentation materials as directed to maintain complete accurate work papers and audit trails
- Learn and use Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
- Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
- Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
- Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, finance or any other major with significant quantitative course work with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Able to work legally in the United States indefinitely and without Visa sponsorship
- Accepting applications from candidates that graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree between May 2022 through August 2023
You have the potential. Now explore the possibilities. All you need to do to get the process started is submit an application through https://careers.wtwco.com/early-careers/
To search for roles of interest to you, please type the job title or “Early Careers” into the keyword search through the link above. You can modify your search by applying to your location(s) of interest, which we recommend to best align you to a role.
The Application-Interview Process:
Step 1: Online application, including resume/CV
Step 2: Online assessments and Video Interview
Step 3: Virtual Interview with business
Step 4: Offer and on-boarding
WTW Work Flex: At WTW, we see things differently. We understand flexibility is key to supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and so we have a variety of different working arrangements which we call “WTW Work Flex”. We encourage colleagues and candidates to make requests for the types of flexible working arrangements that suit them. Visit our career site for more information: https://careers.wtwco.com/wtw-work-flex/
WTW specializes in preparing for the unknown. Here’s how to get ready for the big day: https://careers.wtwco.com/hints-and-tips/
WTW may be subject to employment-related COVID-19 vaccination mandates from time to time in certain jurisdictions that may require certifying and providing documentation of vaccination against COVID-19 to work in a WTW office.
EOE, including disability/vets