Welcome to the Students with Disabilities Career Community! This community was created to support community members who identify as a student with disabilities. Our goal in CPDC is to support our students in navigating career development; this community aims to provide specific resources to community members who identify as a student with disabilities in navigating the job search, the workplace and overall career development. CPDC is committed to supporting students and alumni in their Career Development. Use this page to:
- Explore career options
- Search identity specific Job boards to find exciting opportunities
- Read articles and success stories
- Explore career and identity resources
- Discover professional organizations that align with your identity and goals
- Execute and enrich your career development
Support Your Career Development
If you have questions, are looking for advice or want to talk through your career related thoughts, we would love to meet with you! Click HERE to schedule an appointment!
We will continue to update this community as we become aware of additional resources and opportunities.