Undergraduate Online Students (UGO)
Welcome to the Undergraduate Online (UGO) Career Community! This community was created to support students who are enrolled in the Nichols College Undergraduate Online Program. Our goal in CPDC is to support our students in navigating career development; this community aims to provide specific resources to UGO Students in navigating the job search, the workplace and overall career development. CPDC is committed to supporting students and alumni in their Career Development. Use this page to:
- Explore career options
- Search Job boards to find exciting opportunities
- Read articles and success stories
- Explore career resources
- Discover professional organizations
- Execute and enrich your career development
- Hold yourself accountable in your job search
- Create goals & deadlines and stick to them!
- Practice Time Management
- Create regular time for career development & stay organized
- Actively participate in your career development
- Leverage your network!
If you have questions, are looking for advice or want to talk through your career related thoughts, we would love to meet with you! Click HERE to schedule an appointment!
Lily is a Junior Communications Major here at Nichols. This summer, Lily was a Communications & Media Intern at TurboCam International. Turbocam is a manufacturer that specializes in core turbomachinery flow path components for aviation, rocketry, automotive turbocharger, and power …
Recently the CPDC, in collaboration with Human Resource Management Program Chair Kim Krumsiek, hosted a panel for students to learn more about salary, benefits and how to negotiate their best starting deal.
The panel of speakers consisted of Nichols Alumni: