The Career & Professional Development Center is here to assist you in recruiting our talented students for the opportunities your company offers. Through our Annual Career & Internship Fair, internship experience, classroom visits and variety of networking events, we will help you connect with Nichols’ students. Engagement opportunities are typically held early September through mid-November or late January through mid-April. See our employer engagement opportunities and experiences here, and contact us with any inquiries.
- 96% of our 2021 graduates were employed or attending graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
- 100% of all undergraduate students actively participate in career development activities including our mock interview program and networking events.
- 70+: Average number of employers who have attended our annual Career & Internship Fair over the past 5 years.
- Nichols was awarded “Best Business Education” by the Worcester Business Journal’s Best of Business reader’s poll for the past 6 years.
- Nichols is ranked 2th nationally among undergraduate business schools for salary potential by Payscale.com
- Emerging Leaders Program: 4 year program designed to help students develop their own leadership style and cultivate the leader within.
- 40+: Average number of presentations given by students over their college career.