Are you truly a people person?
As an entry-level Recruiter, you will be extensively-trained to understand the fast-paced world of technology markets, whether it is Information Technology, Engineering, or Manufacturing Technology, but mostly you will understand people.
As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for interviewing and building long-term relationships with potential employees and assisting companies with their hiring process for impactful projects. Candidates do not have to possess technical backgrounds, but should possess excellent communication and management skills, as well as an intellectual curiosity.
- Prospect active and passive applicants within technical discipline to create and build long term business relationships
- Screen and match qualified individuals to existing openings
- Market qualified candidates to specific companies or inform sales of the available candidates
- Prepare candidates for in person and phone interviews
- Negotiate rates between the candidate and client
- Work effectively with sales to increase revenue at the client
- Sales or Customer facing experience not necessary but a plus.
- High level of motivation, energy and competitiveness.
- Tremendous work ethic, discipline and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to build rapport and work well within a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Basic computer skills – particularly MS Office and Excel are helpful.